Tetsujin 28 Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tetsujin 28 Fanatics

For all the Tetsujin 28 Fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Tetsujin Collection!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fauna

Fauna

My Tetsujin Collection! Empty
PostSubject: My Tetsujin Collection!   My Tetsujin Collection! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 pm

I don't have that impressive a collection, but I figured I should share what I do have! I've been collecting what I can find (and what I can afford) since I got into the series in mid-2008. (I also have all twelve issues of Antarctic Press's Gigantor, but that's not exactly Tetsujin 28 in my mind.)

My Tetsujin Collection! P1030284-1

Here's an artbook based on the 2007 movie, a few Newtype issues with coverage of the TV series, the Hong Kong edition of the movie, a Shotaro figure I found in Edmonton, and the complete TV series on DVD that I got for my 16th birthday. That Hong Kong DVD was the first time I ever saw the movie...I tried to rip it from the disc, and I believe the movie's fansub that's floating around totally uses my old files. (Not that I'm complaining.)

My Tetsujin Collection! P1030285

I also have two doujinshi that I got in 2009 or so. The first one is by Musette, with a bunch of gag stories, and two about Shotaro-Aniki and Tsukie and one where Ryu has dinner with Tsukie. The second one is supposedly really rare, by Te and Masa, with a lot of 4koma and two stories about the Johnsons and the Murasames. I know there are more adult-oriented doujinshi out there, but I could never bring myself to buy them. I'm happy with my gag comics. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://audobonbridge.tripod.com/toontown
onikuma

onikuma

PostSubject: Re: My Tetsujin Collection!   My Tetsujin Collection! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Awesome collection Fauna, I also collect Tetsujin 28, hopefully I can share soon. I've just joined the forum and have to wait a week to post pics I think! Would be great to find other T28 collectors out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyterror.com
Shatty McPants

PostSubject: Re: My Tetsujin Collection!   My Tetsujin Collection! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 3:16 am

Wow!...Looks like I'm too late for all of this! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tetsujin Collection!   My Tetsujin Collection! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Tetsujin Collection!
Page 1 of 1